1) The £200 referral bonus will be paid upon successful completion of the claim, this means the bonus is paid after your friend receives their damages.
2) Divorce Lifeline will need to be aware of the referee prior to the claim being submitted. This applies to any form of online communication such as ‘tagging’ on social media or alternatively by informing Divorce Lifeline directly via the potential client or by the referee prior to the start of the claim.
3) One potential client can only be referred by one referee. If a potential client is referred by multiple individuals, the first individual to have made the referral will be eligible for the bonus.
4) There is no limit to the number of individuals that can be referred by an individual.
5) If these terms aren’t met in full, Divorce Lifeline reserve the right to withhold making any payment to an individual.